Yoo RX Bluetooth Smart Soft Touch Fitness Band
The YOORX Bluetooth Smart Fitness Band with the all new Soft Touch Display is the most elegantly simple and refreshingly easy-to-use device we’ve ever designed. But don’t let its intuitive navigation fool you. This sleek little band is loaded with all the features you would expect in a world class activity tracker. Track your fitness activity, sleep patterns and goals right from your wrist. Receive incoming messages and smart notifications in real-time including up to 7 personal alerts to help manage your day. Then view it all on an ultra-crisp, high-definition display. And if you’re not into charging devices you’ve found the right band. The YOORX will stay powered for up to 2 weeks on a single re-charge so you can keep wearing it wherever you go. And with its water-proof case we can’t think of a reason to ever take it off.
- Bluetooth Smart wireless fitness band
- Soft Touch Display and Auto-Sync to the YOO+ app
- High-definition OLED display for easy viewing in daytime and low light conditions
- Tracks sleep, minutes-moved, daily steps, distance and calories-burned
- Smart Notifications including incoming phone call, texts, email and calendar events.
- Up to 7 custom personal alerts (programmable from the YOO+ app)
- Built-in clock and date
- Adjustable wrist strap designed to fit all wrists
- Up to 14 day battery life on a single charge
- Compatible with Under Armour Record suite of Apps
- Water-proof (5 ATM)
- Compatible with IOS devices 4S and later and Android 4.4 or later
- Product weight: .60 ounces
- Available in the following colors: Black
The Story of YOO
Take the YOO Challenge
YOO isn’t just an activity tracker that serves up the same dull data in an app day after day. It’s the ultimate fitness challenge because you compete against yourself. In the YOO Challenge the New YOO competes against the Old YOO in an ongoing race. The New YOO represents the motivated version of ourselves that sets and achieves personal goals. The Old YOO represents the unmotivated version of ourselves that succumbs to laziness and bad habits. In the game of YOO the New YOO is awarded points when you are active and meet our fitness goals. The Old YOO however earns points when you miss those same goals. The result is an ongoing race against yourself designed to be a daily reminder to not only embrace our New YOO but also to be mindful that the Old YOO exists in us as well. Achieving and maintaining permanent lifestyle changes requires a daily commitment and YOO Fitness is dedicated to raising awareness to the ever present struggle between our better and worse versions of ourselves. So take the YOO Challenge and find the New YOO in you.